Mayim Bialik, an American actress, was born on December 12, 1975. She started her career as a child artist. In the 90’s, she appeared as lead role Blossom Russo in the NBC sitcom “Blossom” She is well known for playing a super smart character of neuroscientist Amy Farrah Fowler on the CBS sitcom “The Big Bang Theory ”. Like her fictional character, she is a neuroscientist in real life too. She is also a host and author. The estimated net worth of MayimBialik’s is $25 million.
MAYIM BIALIK AS THE NEW FORNT OF JEOPARDY!
After the death of previous host Alex Trebek, the rating of the popular TV show was continuously falling. Now after a long search for the host, recently on 11 August, jeopardy announced MayimBialik and Mike Richards as the new host of Jeopardy!On social media.Bialik will host the primetime and spinoff series while Richards will host the daily syndicated show. Bialik posted,” Still can’t believe this is reality. 💙”
SOME FACTS ABOUT MAYIM BIALIK
- Mayim Bialik was born in San Diego, California to Barry Bialikand Beverly Bialik.
- Her family was Jewish immigrants. They lived in The Bronx, New York City.
- Mayim Bialik considers herself as a Modern orthodox Jewish.
- In 1993, she completed her graduation from North Hollywood High School in California.
- In 2000, she earned a Bachelor of Science degree in Neuroscience and completed her Ph. D degree in 2007 from University of California, Los Angeles.
- For Amy’s role she was 4 times nominated for the Primetime Emmy Award for Outstanding Supporting Actress in a Comedy Series.
- She won the Critics’ Choice Television Award for Best Supporting Actress in a Comedy Series.
- She also won Online Film and Television Association Award for Best Supporting Actress in a Comedy Series for 2 times.
- Mayim Bialik wrote many books. Girling Up, Beyond the Sling and Mayim’s Vegan Table were #1 New York Times Bestseller.
- She has also written Boying Up, Energizing Superfood Juices and Smoothies, Faith Unravels and shnade Ni o a Hombre.
“I don’t want to say everything happens for a reason, but every day is lined up right next to the other one for a reason. The best you can do is do each day well with kindness and as a good person.” ~ MayimBialik