Mark Sinclair, popularly known as Vin Diesel was born on July 18, 1967. He is an American actor and producer , well known for his role Dominic Toretto in the Fast & Furious franchise. He is recognized as an action star. He had a passion for acting since childhood. He has given voiceover to character Groot from Guardians of the Galaxy and also Bloodshot which will be seen in Avatar films. The net worth of Vin is $ 225 million. Diesel has worked in the following series of Fast and the Furious :
- In 2006, The Fast and the Furious: Tokyo Drift
- In 2009, Fast & Furious
- In 2011, Fast Five
- In 2013, Fast and Furious 6
- In 2015, Furious 7
- In 2017, The Fate of the Furious
- In 2021, F9: The Fast Saga in English, Hindi, Tamil, Telugu and Kannada languages.
Fast & Furious series, F9 will release in Indian theatres on September 3. It will be released in 5 languages: Hindi, English, Telugu, Kannada and Tamil.The cast of the film are Vin Diesel, Nathalie Emmanuel, Michelle Rodriguez, John Cena, Tyrese Gibson, Chris Bridges, Jordana Brewster, Sung Sung, Helen Mirren, Kurt Russell, Michael Rooker and Charlize Theron.
Vin Diesel’s Journey
- During his teenage years he was involved with Theatre.
- At college he took a creativity writing course. From there he developed interest in writing screenplays.
- After struggling in industry, Diesel did his first movie “Multi-Facial”.
- It was a short semi biography movie written, directed, produced and acted by Diesel himself and got screened at Cannes festival.
- After his movie he got the attention of director Steven Spielberg who gave Diesel a supporting role in his movie Saving Private Ryan.
- He is one of the highest grossing actors.
- In 1998, Diesel got recognized for appearing in “Saving Private Ryan”.
- Some other movies featuring Vin Diesel are xXx, Riddick, Bloodshot and many more.
- Diesel has a strong personality. He is also a closet “Dungeons and Dragon” player.
“When you come onto the set, everything should be focused around your character and you should stay in the pocket, as much as possible. Every actor has their own process. For me, I really need to stay in the pocket.” – Vin Diesel