A biography of Popular singer Harvi
Harvi is a brilliant songwriter, singer and composer associated with Bang Music and Gremin Media. Recently, he was launched with the release of his very first Punjabi song Kde Kde (according to Harvi), which set the miracle in his career. He was born in a sikh family on April 5, 1999 and his birthplace is Dhesian Kahna, Jalandhar. He is the youngest son in the family. The main occupation of his family is agriculture and his father is a truck driver. He says that he is proud of his family, especially his father, who have sacrificed a number of desires for him to accomplish his goal. In fact, he was supported by his entire family in the hard times. His family background is Gurdaspur, Punjab.
He tells that his father is the biggest motivation for him, because after moving from Gurdaspur, he established himself one more time from beginning. Furthermore, his father was the only earning hand in the family, but he took care of all the necessary needs of him and his siblings in a perfect manner.
Kde – Kde (Official Song) Harvi
HARVI General Info
|Real Name||Ranjit Singh|
|Born||April 5, 1999|
|Birth Place||Dhesian Kahna, Jalandhar|
|School||Marrit Public High School, Bundala|
|Qualification||Bachelors of Arts with Music Production|
|Occupation||Singer, Song Writer, Music Composer|
|Year Active||2018- Present|
|Contact||+91 9721000003, +91 7830950004|
|Eyes color||Light brown|
|Tattoo(s)||Harvi has got a ‘Falcon’ tattoo inked on his neck|
MORE ABOUT HARVI PUNJABI SINGER
- He did his schooling at Marrit Public High School, Bundala.
- Punjabi singer Harvi also led the football team of his school and reached the national level.
- He follows the sportsman spirit, as he has a large collection of football trophies, which he has won in his school time.
- Harvi Punjabi singer prefers to give vocal to his own songs on priority.
- He says that he will not bound him in any particular zonal ever, he will sing in multiple rhythms and languages.
- He favoured to listen Dhaaras by Bhai Ranjit Singh Dhadrian Wale and Tarsem Singh Moranwali, who are famous narrators of Gurbani.
- “And, he opts Gurbani Shabad as callertune. The logic behind doing this is that it cools down the brain of a person, who is calling him in anger.” He believes.
- He loves to spend more time at the Gym, because he believes that this is the time you meet yourself and spends time with your own.
- He admires the big name in the industry Diljit Dosanjh and follows him passionately.
- He is fond of collecting branded and designer shows from all over the world. Usually, he orders online.
- As per him, numerous projects are going to be released consecutively, which are going to touch the sky, undoubtedly. And he is going to try his luck in the movies also.
Harvi Favourite Things
|Actor||Amrinder Gill, Ammy Virk, Johnny Depp, Peter danklge, Aiden Gillen, Ian Somerhalder|
|Actress||Nina Dobrev, Scarlet Johansson, Priyanka Chopra, Mahi Gill|
|Male Singer||Diljit Dosanjh, Waris Brothers, Satinder Sartaj|
|Female Singer||Surinder Kaur, Sunanda Sharma|
|Color||Black, Navy Blue|
|Food||Dal Makhni, Maggi, Sushi|
|Hobbies||Football, Camping, Skydiving, Skiing, River Rafting, Paragliding|
|Quote||Dekh mardaneya rang kartar de, aape mar jande jehde doojeyaa nu marde.
Uche na bol boliye dariye kartar to
|Car||Shelby 1967, GT 500 Eleanor|
|Bike||MV Agusta F3 800|