“One of the most amazing things about mathematics is the people who do math aren’t usually interested in application, because mathematics itself is truly a beautiful art form. It’s structures and patterns, and that’s what we love, and that’s what we get off on.” – Danica McKellar
Danica Mae McKellar, an American actress, was born on January 3, 1975. She is also a mathematics writer and education advocate. She got famous as Winne Cooper in TV Series “The Wonder Years”. She got cast in the Netflix original series in 2015. She has also written many books on mathematics such as, Kiss My Math, Hot X: Algebra Exposed, and so on. She has also given voice-over to the character Miss Martin in the animated series young justice. Judy Jetson a character from the Jetsons, she is also the current voice of that.
Danica MCKELLAR LOVE FOR MATHEMATICS
- Her books, Goodnight, Numbers, Ten Magic Butterflies, and The middle school all were listed in the New York Times.
- Mckellar also wrote six nonfiction books in addition to her acting work, Girls Get Curves: Geometry Takes Shape, Math Doesn’t Suck, Kiss My Math, Hot X: Algebra Exposed, Do not open this math book.
- These books encouraged high-school and middle-school girls a lot. She is also the bestselling author of math books for kids in The New York Times.
- Danica was born in La Jolla, California.
- Her Father Christopher McKellar was a real estate developer and her mother was a homemaker.
- At the age of 8, she moved to Los Angeles with her family.
- She did her graduation in science from the University of California, Los Angeles.
DANICA MAE MCKELLAR LOVE FOR GREENS
She also said that she is really strict about having anything artificial. She also keeps herself away from dairy products and gluten, in terms of food. She is diet conscious and has a lot of brown rice and green leafy vegetables. She also added that “I do eat meat, just learn meat. I’ll steam vegetables.”