The latest Punjabi song Delhi Ki Chhori of most adept vocalist Deep Jandu, was released on April 18, 2021 on the official YouTube channel of Bang Music. In just a few days, the song is getting the popularity slightly. Incredibly, this Punjabi song crossed over two million views in just a day, which is a huge number. The lyrics of the song admires the charm of a girl, who has adopted the old culture in this modern era. Moreover, she likes to listen to the retro songs, dialogues of the old punjabi movies and prefers to wear Punjabi attire.
DELHI KI CHHORI SONG GENERAL INFO
|Song||Delhi Ki Chhori
|Female Singer||Divya Bhatt|
|Video Director||Rupan Bal|
|Project By||Oshan Raj|
|Presented by||Parma Music|
|Produced By||Jasveer Singh, Vikramjeet Singh|
|Records Label||Bang Music|
|Online Promotions||Gremin Media|
|Edit CGI VFC||Dilpreet VFX|
|Released On||April 18, 2021|
MORE ABOUT PUNJABI SONG DELHI KI CHHORI
- The upcoming Punjabi song Delhi Ki Chhori has been sung by the talented Deep Jandu. Also, the music of this latest song is composed by himself only.
- Deep is a Canadian music director, producer, Rapper and singer of the Punjabi music industry. He debuted with his first ever album Nach in 2011.
- Jandu is a brightest name in the Music industry, who has worked with so many artists in a small time and brought his career on peak.
- He has done associated acts with Karan Aujla, Kanwar Grewal, Bohemia, Sidhu Moose Wala, Elly Mangat and many more.
- He is popularly known for the phrase “AA GYA NI BILLO OHI TIME” in the songs.
- The female vocalist Divya Bhatt gave her melodious voice to this Punjabi song.
- She also gave her vocal in Gaadi Laaya Coco (Haryanvi song), Superstar by Sukh E and Kaun Hoyega by famous music composer and lyricist B Praak and Jaani.
- The video of this Punjabi song is filmed overseas on different locations.
- The video of the song is directed by Rupan Bal, the most praised video director of Punjabi music industry.
- And, the most adept team of Gremin Media will be handling the online promotions, who have given numerous projects to the industry.