“Being “America’s Sweetheart”, that label gets put on a lot of people. I don’t pay that much attention. And I’m not trying to shake anything. I’m just following my instincts and doing work that is coming to me and I’m just grateful for it.” – Jennifer Aniston
Jennifer Joanna Aniston, America’s sweetheart, was born on February 11, 1969. She is an actress, producer, and a businesswoman. Her net worth is $ 300 million. Being born in a family of actors, she decided to become an actor and started working for the same. In her early age, she did an uncredited role in the 1988 film Mac and Me.
In 1993, she did her 1st film as the lead role. It was a horror comedy called “Leprechaun”. She got international fame by portraying Rachel Green on the television Sitcom “F.R.I.E.N.D.S”. She earned Primetime Emmy, Screen Actor Guild and Golden Globe award for this role. Afterwards, she starred in numerous films & dramas: The Break-Up, Horrible Bosses, We’re the Millers, Life of Crime, The Good Girl, Friends with Money, Cake, Dumpling and many more. In 2019, she starred in the drama “The Morning Show”. She won the Screen Actor Guild Award for it.
SOME FACTS ABOUT JENNIFER ANISTON
- Aniston was born in Sherman Oaks in Los Angeles.
- Her father, John Aniston was popular for portraying Victor Kiriakis on ‘Days of Our Lives’.
- Her Mother, Nancy Dow has also worked in films and TV shows.
- In 1980, her parents got divorced.
- At the age of 11, she started acting.while studying in Waldorf School.
- She graduated in Arts from Fiorello H. LaGuardia High School of Music & Art.
- Even though she was born in a family of actors, she was not allowed to watch T.V in childhood. She kept finding ways.
- In her 20’s, she found that she had dyslexia, which hurt her self-esteem during some of her formative years.
- Diagnosis helped her to overcome and to become confident.
- She has aquaphobia because of which she finds it difficult to go underwater.
- She is listed as the world’s most beautiful woman in numerous magazines.
- There are some rumors that Jennifer Aniston and Friends co-star David Schwimmer are dating each other.
“I think it’s always important to reflect anyway, no matter what age you’re approaching or what milestone is in front of you. Reflection should be almost a daily thing if possible.” – Jennifer Aniston