Writer Happy Rode has put his first victorious move towards the film industry via giving his first project as a script writer, which set a milestone as debut in his career. Kartar Cheema starrer Punjabi movie Thana Sadar was his very first project as a writer and he is still in the spotlight due to the unique concept and his tremendous way of writing. Real name of Happy Rode is HarinderJeet Singh Brar and he belongs to a Punjabi Sikh family. His father’s name is Late. Sardar Baldev Singh Brar and mother is Sardarni Habant Kaur Brar. He was born on Dec 4, 1974 and his birth place is Lamma Jatt Pura, Jagraon, Punjab. He did his schooling and completed his senior secondary education from Government Senior Secondary School, Guru Tegh Bahadur Garh, Rode, Moga, Punjab. Then, he pursued his bachelor of arts from Government college (Rode College), Guru Tegh Bahadur Garh, Rode, Moga, Punjab.
Although this was his first movie, he has established himself as a creative writer in the industry and now he is all set to direct the movie. Yes, you read that right, he is all set to direct an upcoming Punjabi film named Rode College, which will be based on true events and portray some sensitive concepts from the past tragic incidents. Moreover, the movie will be released under the production house Balkar Motion Pictures and Producer Balkar Bhullar is going to produce this upcoming blockbuster. Hopefully, this duo will amaze the audience and the entire Punjabi entertainment industry with their unique conceptual project and way of working. It is needless to mention that Balkar has given back to back hits and he shares a great bond with the writer and director Happy Rode aka HarinderJeet Singh Brar.
Happy Rode General Info
|Real Name||HarinderJeet Singh Brar|
|Born||December 4, 1974|
|Birth Place||Lamma Jatt Pura, Jagraon|
|School||Government Senior Secondary School, Guru Tegh Bahadur Garh|
|Collage||Government college (Rode College), Guru Tegh Bahadur Garh|
|Fathers Name||Late. S. Baldev Singh Brar|
|Mothers Name||Smt. Habant Kaur Brar|
|Occupation||Commision agent, Writer, Director, Used car showroom Owner, Music Company, Producer|
|Year Active||2020- Present|
About Happy Rode family
- His Grandfather is a former Freedom fighter he devoted his early age to get freedom from the Britishers and he belongs to a kind of family, which is living a great lifestyle and still an advanced family in his village.
- Infact, his family was the first one which introduced things like television etc. in the village, for the first time ever.
- His father Late. S Baldev Singh Brar was serving in Punjab state electricity Board and retired as a SDO.
- Happy is married to a working woman who is a judicial officer in the district court.
Happy Rode Favorite Things
|Male Singer||Kishore Kumar|
|Female Singer||Lata Mangeshkar|
|Hobbies||Reading Books, Writing, Driving|
|Quote||Life gets changed everyday|
More about Happy Rode
- Happy is also running a commission agent firm and according to him they have been in this business for almost 30 years.
- And, he is also running a used car showroom at his native place. Happy also choreographed various performances in the school and college. Furthermore, he also participated in numerous competitions of cultural dance Bhangra and won the titles.
- As God always has some other plans for everybody, he got chosen for this field. He never thought that his entire profession would be fully changed, because no one from his family belongs to the film industry, just the gateways opened spontaneously.
- Moreover, he was Punjab Student Union leader, Red Cross member and block president of Congress.
- In his early days, he also wrote Political articles, songs,poetry, dramas during his college, which inspired him to take one more step forward to write the script of the movies.
- Rode is a book reader, a Gold medalist in pole world and having a sportsman spirit because he also devoted his initial days to the mother game of Panjab, Kabbadi.
- That spirit always gives him positive energy to take risks in his life and which also plays a vital role in achieving his mission to create unique and impressive content.